Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back

Things have been a little crazy. Like right now, my darling baby boy has Bronchiolitis. I had to hire a nebuliser. Poor baby. He is heaps better now compared to what he was...so that is a good thing. Hope everyone had a great Easter. We went down and stayed at Nan's place. It is this small 1 br cottage that is right near the beach and it fit the five of us, mum and dad and my brother. Talk about using all the floor space.

On the scrapping front, I am slowly getting this album done for J and K. The wedding photos look great, if I do say so myself. I need to think more about composition in some shots....like I have been too close to one edge or I have someones arm in the way...but on the whole I am getting there. Mind you I am in no way wanting to become professional...just take great shots.

On the designing front I am slowly learning and getting there too. I am very pleased to announce that I have been given an AMAZING opportunity. I have been appointed as an Elements Team member at www.nuthouse-scraps.com . I get to learn this wonderful craft under their guidance and will one day be able to become one of their designers!! I am so grateful to my mate Deb who pointed the nuts in my direction. Now I just have to prove myself. And it is scary and exciting and daunting all in the one go.lol

Soooo, I will post another of my past kits in a sec...just got to find it. I know they are not perfect...but hey it is free. Enjoy


And don't forget to check out www.nuthouse-scraps.com

TTFN
K

No comments:

Post a Comment